How it works?

Due to the number of services we offer, there are numerous ways to use BSE World.
Here we would like to show you a few popular possibilities.

 

For Earners (Option A):

 

 

  1. Watch ads to earn BSE.
  2. Request a payout whenever you have collected at least 30,000 BSE.
  3. Keep the paid out BSE tokens in your wallet and automatically get more BSE in your wallet (Holder Rewards).
  4. Sell the Holder Rewards to achieve your ROI.

 

For Earners (Option B):

  1. Buy BSE. The more the better.
  2. Optional: Purchase "Relaxed Earner" membership.
  3. Buy AdPacks from the BSE.
  4. Surf 10 websites daily (or optionally buy a membership) and get up to 2.5% cashback on the purchased AdPacks as a reward until an ROI of 125% is reached.
  5. Optional: It is best to watch ads and complete tasks every day to earn even more BSE.
  6. Request a payout whenever you have collected at least 30,000 BSE.
  7. Keep the paid out BSE tokens in your wallet and get more BSE in your wallet automatically (Holder Rewards).
  8. When the price of BSE has doubled, you could sell half of it. You could keep the other half in your Wallet to continue collecting Holder Rewards.
  9. Sell your Holder Rewards or collect Holder Rewards to get even higher Rewards in the future.


For Advertisers (Option A):

  1. Buy BSE. The more the better.
  2. Optional: Purchase membership for advertisers.
  3. Book desired forms of advertising.

 

For Advertisers (Option B):

  1. Buy BSE. The more the better.
  2. Optional: Purchase membership for advertisers.
  3. Buy AdPacks from the BSE and receive up to 2.5% cashback on the purchased AdPacks every day until an ROI of 125% is reached. Optionally, additional ad types can be added.

Tip: Split your cashback! You can use 80% of the payouts to purchase more AdPacks, and use the remaining 20% to finance additional ad types. That way, you'll never have to spend money on advertising again!



For Networkers:

  1. Buy BSE. The more the better.
  2. Optional: purchase membership for networkers.
  3. Book desired form of advertising and/or buy AdPacks from the BSE to receive up to 2.5% cashback on the purchased AdPacks every day until an ROI of 125% is reached.

Tip: Split your cashback! You can use 80% of the payouts to buy more AdPacks, and use the remaining 20% to finance other types of advertising. That way, you'll never have to spend money on advertising again!